[jhb_airlines] Re: I'll be back!

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 00:48:06 +0100

Not at all obscure - just SW of Tenerife. For a second I thought it was the
island that is about to calve its western half into the Atlantic and sent a
tidal wave across to swamp the whole US eastern seaboard but it's La Palma
which is just north of Gomera.

On that happy note enjoy the walking - it's a tough, rugged island.