[jhb_airlines] Re: I'll be back!

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:00 +0100 (BST)

There really ought to be a public health warning on every FS site.  Zone alarm
and Norton Antivirus in all it's guises
are very bad news for FS Multiplayer.  The recommended wisdom is a hardware
firewall in a router for networks, and
Windows XP SP2 firewall is reckoned to be fairly sound, but for total security
on a single PC - a hardware firewall once
again - this is what my computer guru associates tell me all the time.

Norton was the canine testicles before DSymantec got hold of it - as was the
Zortech C compiler (anyone ever use that?)