[jhb_airlines] Re: Idiot's guide to Linux

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:19:48 -0000

Peter
Last night, I downloaded the latest PCLos file, burned it to disk and was playing with it within 2 hours of starting the download, you cannot get much quicker that that. Only cost my download time and monthly internet cost, which is very heaverly used (no cap).
Frank

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>