[jhb_airlines] Re: Ideas Wanted

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:36:45 +0100

Just to add to the debate, how much do you think the performance gains may
be tied to Vista/64 bit processing?  Given the comments I've read I suspect
that's where the real development has gone and why the demo underwhelms
somewhat.  Though having said that, if you'd got a demo of FS2004 while
running FS2002 whould you not have thought the same?  I know I'll end up
buying it at some point but I'll probably hang on until I upgrade my
"flying" machine to Vista.  So as that's not ikely to happen anytime soon,
I'll have plenty of time to follow the trials and tribulations of M$ real
beta testers (ie the on release buyers).