[jhb_airlines] Re: Ideas Wanted

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 17:51:33 +0100

Peter,
Are you using the VFR Addons' Autogen? If so that seems to affect my afflicted machine, in the Gloucester area.

Gerry Winskill

Peter Dodds wrote:

Now that is very interesting!

One of the Cix VFR Club's operating bases is Gloucestershire, and therefore it is around the south/south west area that I end up doing a lot of my flying. It is in that area that I get the "jerks", although I haven't done proper tests to see where else I get them. I wonder if it something to do with Gary Summons' EGBJ secenery which does seem to load up the system a lot. However, I don't think I get it around Biggin Hill, which is the Club's other base, and also has Gary's scenery. I'll have to recheck next time I get a minute (next week probably!)