[jhb_airlines] Re: Ideas Wanted

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:35:56 +0100

Hi Paul,
My own, uninformed, guess was memory not being freed up, dspite running Freeram. I'll be powerjetting the drive this morning, which should allow time for a defrag of my F drive, that contains my FS9 folder.

Before that I'll try deactivating some of the scenery, to try to narrow it down a bit.

Gerry Winskill

Paul wrote:

You say it's the system that pauses, not just fs9.  Memory leak? Tried
defragging recently?  I find this often solves a case of the stutters.