[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAP install

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:17:02 +0100

Yes - I've seen all that. The first step would be to look at the repaint
kits and see what is needed for texture repainting. Before doing that I
suspect our first job would be to define a uniform airline fleet list.

The Tiger is a separate issue and I'll have to talk to them directly on
that. They may request just a single paint scheme so I'll have to decide on
a civil or military version. If not I'll provide one of each.

In the meantime I've dumped PCF from my system and removed all the PCF
aircraft from FS. I haven't touched the simulator for a long time now and I
doubt I would fly in PCI again. I am also taking a serious look at the PCI
AI repaints on the web site as I suspect these are now redundant. As Timo
never replied to my posts about including the later JHB aircraft to the
system most of the aircraft we use are incompatible with PCI anyway - the
aircraft types still don't show up on the radar screens.

We already have a VUK set for VATSIM so a set for IVAO seems logical.