[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO session 24-09-08

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:24 +0100 (BST)

I did exactly that - FSX then SP1 then SP2, but I ran the programme in
between raw and SP1.  Someone said that helped. However, my untweaked
system is giving figures up to 180 with Horizon Gen-X added and the frame
rate slider set at unlimited, and many other sliders at max or nearly so,
so summat's up Frank.

Peter