[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO session 24-09-08

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:40:43 +0100

Perhaps I need some vebal communication with someone who is not having a problem.

FSX loaded + EGNS scenery, max 15 frames.

My biggest problem is getting the Saitek controllers to work properly in dual control mode.

Summats up, but I dunno wat.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*From:* "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*To:* <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:50:45 +0100

Looks good Mike

I have just loaded up my new machine, and like an idiot, loaded up
FSX + SP1 + SP2. straight away.

Current frame rates are max 10, yes 10 frames. For a  4 core 2.83
machine with a 9800gtx card!!!

I am going to uninstall, then reinstall and test at each stage, but
I think my mistake was in loading SP2. I am sure that the frame
rates plummeted then.

Mind you, moving the main sliders up or down, makes no difference
to the frame rates, even with AG on or off.

I think that I will have to get some tweaks for this setup, the FRs
should be thro the roof, my old machine is at least 3 times faster!!

Back to the drawing board

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>