[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO session 24-09-08

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:00:13 +0100

Quote from the Horizon forum guru, today,

"Hi,

DX 10 is effectively dead as far as FS is concerned. The next incarnation of FS will use the currently being developed DX11 so presumably we will all have to upgrade our graphics cards to enjoy the full benefit of the new D3D application.

Rod."

Gerry Winskill

F FISHER wrote:
Gerry

I should not have to, I should have a DX10.1 card, or so I was told.

I was just confused by the message that popped up.

Anyway, just removing FSX, prior to reinstalling, stage by stage.

I should really be doing some flying, the old machine is still operational with FS9 and FSX.