[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO pirep page down?

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:40:57 -0000

Mike

That link works in IE, are you using Firefox? I cannot get past the VA home page in FF, much less the VA list.

Am on Skype at the moment. Also cannot get past the JHB Airlines home page in FF, again IE works.

Main machine is Vista Premium 64 with IE, secondary is Vista Premium 32 with FF, my main browser machine.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>