[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO pirep page down?

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:34:25 +0000

Frank

There is no such link under Pilots, and there is no longer any link to Pireps.

Mike L

F FISHER wrote:
Mike

Try this

hhtp://www.ivao.aero/vasystem/admin/va_details.asp?Id=6635

click on 'pilots' 'list of actives' double click on JHB***.

It is working on my main machine through IE, but has stopped me from accessing the va list on my secondary machine with Firefox, this started yesterday. Normally the Firefox bookmark takes me straight in, but had to resort to using the main machine(which I do not nomally use for browsing).

Just off to the JHB Airlines page, I have just clocked up in excess of 500 hours!

Frank F

BTW nice to know that some of us is still around, was beginning to be a bit worried there. Sorry to hear the Boss has been off color, and anyonelse, welcome back.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>