[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO pilot report

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:33:40 +0100

I'm looking round, whilst waiting for a reply. Lovely scenery, in a peaceful sort of way.

My report probably overdue? Speak up at the back there!

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Just landed at Swanborough. How do I file a Pirep?

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Not apparent at all.

As yesterday was the first time any of us used the IVAO pirep we were unsure whether the pirep would be verified by IVAO at 1200Z, as are their online
hours or whether yo had to verify independantly.  We now know it's the
latter. Same with copying to you, do you want the pireps reported through IVAO included seperately in an accumilated report or can you extract IVAO
pirep data?