[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO pilot report

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:27:00 +0100

Just landed at Swanborough. How do I file a Pirep?

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Not apparent at all.

As yesterday was the first time any of us used the IVAO pirep we were unsure
whether the pirep would be verified by IVAO at 1200Z, as are their online
hours or whether yo had to verify independantly.  We now know it's the
latter. Same with copying to you, do you want the pireps reported through
IVAO included seperately in an accumilated report or can you extract IVAO
pirep data?