[jhb_airlines] IVAO pilot report

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:14:08 +0100

My ISP email service has been down for maintainance, for the last 18 hours, so I have some catching up to do.

Just checked my IVAO stats.

IVAO pilot/controller hours unchanged, JHB VA hours +2 (Senior Commercial Captain). My current(350+) JHB hours not added. I still have my records.

It would seem that flying under VA increases those hours, if you fly non VA, then you increase the IVAO hours, the two would seem not to be added.

Any chance that IVAO would accept existing VA hours, or are we starting afresh?

Query, if flying under JHB VA, Bones, do you require us to submit pireps to you as well as IVAO. No problem there, but would mean you reactivating your database. Not expecting you to do it on our behalf to IVAO.

FF