[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO basics

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:56:21 +0100

To be honest I didn't know how the pilot software worked until a few minutes
ago. I grabbed the manual for IVAP 1.3 and a quick read shows it is laid out
very well and describes the installation and use of the software quite
nicely.

What you could do is get the manual from http://www.ivao.aero/training/ and
have a look through it before you go further. Once it starts making sense
install the software and set it up as explained in the book.

When you think everything is ready for a connection test then let us know
and either I can log in at EGNS or maybe another pilot can plonk himself on
the apron. Then you could try connecting and we can take it from there.

The nice thing is that there isn't any rush to do this so you can run
through it at your own pace.