[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO and AI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:32:27 -0000

I would agree that if ATC could direct AI traffic then it would be viable
within IVAO. In truth I think it impossible because generated AI traffic is
unique to each FS user- it's created within each PC. The alternative is to
have IVAO generated AI traffic that everyone can see - but that means
turning off the users AI again..

http://woodair.net