[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO Status Indicator

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:41:24 +0100

Currently on line, approaching TRN, for EGNS

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

For some reason the IVAO Status Indicator utility seems to have stopped
working. These are the icons on my JHB pages that show if each pilot is
online or not (in the Callsigns page) or whether any UK ATC or JHB flights
are active (on the IVAO page).

I presume this is a temporary problem and hope it will be quickly sorted
out. I found it handy because you could look to see if any activity was
going on without having to load IVAe or ServInfo.

The activity listing on the IVAO web pages seems to be unaffected.

http://fsaviation.net