[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO Home page

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:52:43 -0000

Oh, I missed out the other caring role, I also have to include care for my
mother amongst all of that.  My mum has mobility problems and sometimes
needs either getting out and about (e.g. hospital appointments) of even help
around the house.  Fitting this in is usually part of Tracy's diversion
therapy, helping Mum is one of the things that gets her up and going, just
one of life's little ironies!