[jhb_airlines] IVAO Drops

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:36:35 +0100

Although the system was very quiet this afternoon, my flight from Stornoway to Ronaldsway saw me dropped twice. The first time I had to fire up IVAO from the Start Progs, after it tired of my efforts and disappeared.

The realistic arrival weather made up for it.

I made the flight in a decent Mike Stone version of the Meridian. Like most MS aircraft he's stuck to his guns and gine priority to performance over appearance. No opening doors but it flies realistically.