[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO Application

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:02:15 +0100

Hello Bones umm Boss, Security wouldn't let me thro to report for presenting myself.Sir, my own fault for not looking closely to notice that a capital I was not 1 in the W/p/w.I am down correctly as JHB207.Can a pilot fly with spectacles equipped with zoom facilities?Will endeavour to make some progress.Hummm Fred Stopforth JHB 207 ----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>