[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO AI aircraft

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:19:57 +0100

I would agree that the MTL library is huge and that is why I'd be reluctant
to add a whole raft more. In fact I don't think I can because the page now
says it is not accepting any further liveries.

I will leave this task for a later date and after we settle into regular
IVAO use. By then a pattern may emerge.