[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO AI aircraft

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:07:21 +0100

OK - different topic and not something I want to discuss right now otherwise
confusion between AI and flyable aircraft will ensue.

At the moment there are 24 aircraft that can be flown in JHB colours and I
think it is a good spread for most operations. Should there be a specific
aircraft that a lot of pilots are likely to use then I may consider adding
to the fleet but I don't want to end up designing repaints for aircraft that
only one pilot will use.

I may even have a trawl of the existing collection and dump some repaints as
I have a feeling some are possibly FS2002 aircraft. At the moment there are
no FSX aircraft on the list either.