[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO AI aircraft

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:06:09 +0100

Again I ask whether we are talking about actual aircraft repaints (which
have already been done) or AI repaints to go in the IVAO MTL library.

We already have a good number of aircraft repaints. These are the aircraft
you choose to FLY in FS and what others may see you as in an MP session if
they have the same paint scheme on their PC.

On IVAO or VATSIM the aircraft you fly is immaterial as other users will not
see your aircraft. All they see is the aircraft you have selected in the
flight plan - this is pulled from the VUK or MTL libraries. The selected
library aircraft is of no concern to the actual pilot choosing it - he can't
see it - but this is what other pilots online will see.

If I repaint AI aircraft for the MTL library they will appear in the flight
plan listing in the IVAO flight plan box. On your PC they will show up in
the IVAO AI section. They are not for flying in FS - just AI models limited
to use on IVAO.