[jhb_airlines] IVAO

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:27:52 -0000

It would seem that any reference to JHB Airlines is being blocked by FF, and most of my IVAO bookmarks only go to its home pages, I cannot even get into the scheduling system, that too is blocked!

Strange that it has only happened in the last 24 hours.

Unfortunatly, I cannot import bookmarks from FF to IE, only the other way round, other option is to redo all the bookmarks, but not hopeful if FF is blocking the links.

Looks like I will have to set up IE, that is controlled by BTInternet Yahoo, and the latest version bookmarking is a pigs ear.

Ain't computors fun!!!!