[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:46:00 -0000

Indeed. In real life those aircraft would have passed through at least four
London sector frequencies with four separate controllers.

I wouldn't complain about handoffs within 20nm either as London can retain
control of all aircraft right up to your zone boundary. You have no
authority at all outside your CTA so if Centre give you an aircraft at POL
or BALTI he's really doing you a favour - it's his airspace..

http://woodair.net