[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:34:12 -0000

By the time that they had reached mainland UK, they should have been nothing but a 'keep an eye on'

As an aside, just flying, for the umpteenth time, EGHU-EGTP via GITUS( to avoid the MATZ zone).

Cessna 172 heading 246 approx 12.4 nm out, at 3000ft, I hit a black hole CTDT.

I have tried 'wndowed mode'and 'full screen' with and without the Horizon scenery. Every time FS X bombs out.

I will have another go, flying South of the MATZ. But that will bring me to runway 27, instead of 09 from the sea.

One other, with Horizon scenery on, West off the coast at EGTP, is a large expanse of land, several miles out to sea, with various ships on it. Turn off the Horizon Photo scenery and the sea is now at the bottom of the cliffs, where it should be. And the ships are sailing along! Anyone else seeing this?? It is not the St Mawgan scenery doing it.

It is the 2.4 Photo scenery causing it. The 1.2 is ok.

I am using the Horizon V1.0 with all the updates,and night lighting off.