[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:41:34 +0100

Gerry,At last my Scotflight Scenery arrived this morning.John Farrie geed them up. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 6:22 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

Fred,

If you still have their email, acknowledging the order, there's a download link that must be specific to the order. I downloaded mine and it has installed and run OK. It doesn't reduce my need for the CD, since I'm intending to go that route for most future purchaeses. I'm p....d off with the vendors' security fetishes, that mean I have to remember where I've written serial numbers; if indeed I remembered to write them in the first place!

Gerry Winskill

Fred Stopforth wrote:

Tom,Glad to hear you mention Scotflight because I sent for the 2004 version on the 10th Sept and have been trying to chase them up for non delivery but no luck so far to the point of being annoyed. Fred
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>