[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:47:42 +0100

Gerry,Aye thought I'd have a go at being dauntless at going in an active area and see how the Brass would cope with a [deaf] newbie fumbling about with changing frequencies and how I might cope with listening to a different voice.I was pleasantly and encouragingly surprised with the reception and of course the ATC was Gareth Richardson.The scene in EGHH was interesting to see a bit of traffic on the go.I keep trying to make sallies to gain a bit of confidence. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>