[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:31:57 +0100

Tom,

I contacted them on 19th Sept and received the following reply, the next day. Meanwhile I've downloaded it by clicking on the site set out on their order confirmation.

Eight days later and still no sign of the CD, though they promised to debit my card on receipt of order.

It's OK but, if in several volumes, going to be quite pricey.

Gerry Winskill

"Hi Gerry

I'm really sorry about the delay. What can I say to an old friend but sorry! I'm struggling to keep up with things here again. The CDs are all going out sometime over the next few days. Sorry!

Mally "