[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:42 +0100 (BST)

I lived in Birmingham for 19 years apart from 5 years in the Antipodes.
I went to it's proper University.  It was Birmingham that introduced me
to my life-long interest in canals.  However, after 23 years living in
the rural hinterland of Chester, I find the density of Birmingham
stressful.  The same is true of Manchester though, but strangely, not
Liverpool.  The only city in the world that I think I could enjoy living
in is Dublin, with Perth, Western Australia second.

My ideal residence would be a small farm on the edge of the Lake District
1/2 a mile at least from the next nearest habitation, or a cattle station
in the Australian outback with its own airstrip.

Peter