[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Fivewildthings@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:56:02 EDT

phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  sorry Peter, but Birmingham is a lovely place to go ;-)

I'll stand back  now and let the witty comments fly!!

Phil

Peter Dodds  wrote:
> I just can't sumon up the energy to fly tonight - too many late  nights
> lately and a trip to Birmingham tomorrow morning. Not a nice  place to go
> from Cheshire.
>
> Peter

Having spent the day visiting Aston University with my daughter, I  have to
agree with both of you.  Having been stuck in the traffic on the  city centre
A38, it's a wonderful place to leave and not a nice place to  go.  The people
we met were wonderful though - really friendly and anxious  to please - at
least I think that that was what they were saying (LOL).

Colin