[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:54:51 +0100

Just go to the IVAP menu in Windows and it should have a link for IVAP
Configuration. If you don't have that just run the ivapconfig.exe from the
IVAP folder.

Also hidden away in the Config panel is a button to ReIndex the MTL Library.
It says that each time you install new aircraft you must reindex the library
by pressing the button. I guess it's a bit like FSNav and scenery indexing.