[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:28 +0100 (BST)

I did see a warning in IVap system somewhere that closing IVap would
close FS on a single PC. This is on my laptop with Vista and FSX. What
surprised me was the abruptness of termination.  No "Are you sure?" "Aee
you really sure?" "Are you really really sure?" messages that we have
become accustomed to over the Microsoft years.

Peter