[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:16:40 +0100

Fred

You want the larger file (6.1 MB), dated 16 April 2007.

Mike L

Fred Stopforth wrote:
I have just d/ld FS9 IVAp // MTL // Manual // These 3 items feature as 3 white sheets with zip clamps on my desktop.I was going to d/l IVAOe but was unsure because it showed 2 BETA d/ls which of the 2 do I d/l? Fred
----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>