[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:47:44 EDT

In a message dated 27/08/2007 11:48:26 GMT Daylight Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx
writes:

A lot of  the 90 pages is to do with installation, don't put your fingers
in the  plug Mrs Robinson, etc. The amount you need to be able to get on
and  connect to the radio is much smaller, so don't be put off by it.
The only  really useful piece of advice I can offer is just follow one of
the  volunteer gurus. If you listen to too many of us it's bound to
become  confusing. So, it's no more from me!

Gery  Winskill

Gerry,

To be honest, I can't recall any advice here being confusing, it usually
makes good sense, I've learnt a lot here, and I'm sure I will continue to!

Frank T.