[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:09:07 +0100

Frank,

If you are monitoring The Eye, and you are VFR then where you have nearby
traffic that you may be a  hazard to it is polite to inform your fellow
pilots of your intentions so seperation may be maintained.  You do not need
to 'broadcast' your message, you can message just the pilot who you may
impact using the familiar ".msg <callsign>" (without the quotes) in the
message bar of the IVaP window.