[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:11:17 EDT

In a message dated 26/08/2007 19:37:27 GMT Daylight Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx
writes:

The  latest version of the Manual is quite easilly digestable. You can
tell you  have the correct version when it refers to TeamSpeak and not
RogerWilco.
The main feature of the popup panel is its access to the  Flightplan. You
can manage without some of the other features, since the  various
frequencies can be dialed in via the aircraft panel.
In many  ways it's easier than PCI. In my own case I could access
VoiceClient only  if I'd first used Servinfo to log on to a voice server.
In IVAO the  switching on of TeamSpeak is automatic and you don't need to
do anything  specific.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry,

I think I have the latest version, but at 90+ pages it covers a lot of
ground. Now I have done a few flights I think I need to read it again, some
more
might stick in the brain this time!

Frank T.