[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:21:49 +0100

That makes sense.
John was talking of becoming resident at Bristol; Frank at Gloucestershire?

Where are you going Phil?

I only ask because we can keep an eye on Servinfo, to provide friendly fire.

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

I'll stay at EGNS. It will take me a little while to get used to the IVAO
interface and to the slight variations to real world rules. To be honest I'm
no longer enthralled at the idea of learning the books for weeks just to
open up at a different airport.