[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:17:43 EDT

mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Frank

I understand the constraints on controllers under IVAO  rules, and our
other regulars (FrankF, John H and Phil) may well not be  interested in
swotting up and qualifying for (and being fixed at) other  fields.  What
I actually had in mind when I referred to ATC elsewhere  was ANY ATC, not
just what might be available through our own JHB  team.  For example, I
might feel bold enough to fly from a friendly  Bones-operated EGNS to a
more demanding EGKK, staffed by some IVAO 5-star  hotshot, and then back
to EGNS for some tea and sympathy ...

Mike  L

I think I need more time getting used to IVAO first. That box that appears
on the screen for example, I know what the top RH button does, what the CONN
button does, and what the TCAS button does, but I haven't a clue about the rest
 of them. I guess they'll be in the manual somewhere........

Frank T.