[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:38:14 EDT

In a message dated 26/08/2007 17:31:47 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

2000 sounds good although I may try and  plug in a bit earlier.

If we all stick to the Isle of Man we  could avoid having to co-ordinate with
other controllers and test for lag and  frequency loading. I'd be happy with
circuit traffic or you could fly around  the island and maybe land at Jurby or
Andreas if your scenery has these (FS9  users only). The basic aim is to have
a bit of fun, see if aircraft see each  other correctly - both as visual
models and in the right location (no lag) -  and give some users a chance to
plug
in for a test if they've not used IVAO  yet.

bones

I've been on IVAO a few times and never spoken to a soul! I guess I need to
test my Teamspeak.

Frank T.