[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:31:38 +0100

2000 sounds good although I may try and plug in a bit earlier.

If we all stick to the Isle of Man we could avoid having to co-ordinate with
other controllers and test for lag and frequency loading. I'd be happy with
circuit traffic or you could fly around the island and maybe land at Jurby
or Andreas if your scenery has these (FS9 users only). The basic aim is to
have a bit of fun, see if aircraft see each other correctly - both as visual
models and in the right location (no lag) - and give some users a chance to
plug in for a test if they've not used IVAO yet.