[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Alex Barrett <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:00:43 +0100

Gerry,

I have to say that, after a staggering 12nm flight I would agree with you. The visual model isn't all the screenshots make it out to be. The sounds are crap, the paintkit is absolutely awfully laid out, and unless it is an incredibly cabable aircraft then the flight model is quite horrendous!

160kts S&L, hit hard right rudder and it literally change direction of travel, almost 180 degrees.

I'm afraid I got a bit carried away with the lovely looking screenshots there, I shall be asking for a refund in the morning.

That TB21GT really is rather good isn't it <G>

Gerry Winskill wrote:
It looks very nice but I think, for a retractable single, I'll stick with the TB21GT.

Gerry Winskill

Alex Barrett wrote:

Just as I'm loading up the Piper I bought not less than a few hours ago from this very boutique.... (sorry got off topic)

I look at this:

http://www.aussim.com.au/glasair/screenshots.asp

Damnit, Give me an hour and I'll let you know what I think of it. One day this hobby is going to make me poor...er.

Alex

Mike Brook wrote:

Yes! But, of course, I can only speak for FS9 <G>. I'd be interested to know how you find their FSX products should you decide to bite the bullet.

Cheers
M.