[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:05:15 +0100

Don't forget that there are several sources for obtaining correct flight
plan routing data. There are;

a) IVAO Eye,

b) UKRoute V2 (if you still have it) but this is limited to UK routes only,

c) Vroute - VATSIM's answer to IVAO Eye,

d) RouteFinder at http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

Also check you are filing the correct levels as these will be different for
RVSM and non RVSM airspace.