[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 03:19:17 EDT

In a message dated 09/08/2007 20:14:27 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

Thanks  John.

It looks like TS is similar to Roger Wilco in that the last  person on a
channel is automatically given channel authority. That means  you become
responsible for updating the ATIS for the station you have  logged in to
<vbg>..  When I logged back on to EGNS_APP you were  still tuned in so I
couldn't update the information.

Something  else to learn..

bones

Hi Bones,

I was just testing my IVAO installation and going through the manual to try
it when I saw you at EGNS on the Eye. Managed a brief contact, then I got
called  away, sorry. I guessed you were having TS problems anyway.

The next job is to write a series of connect instructions on a single sheet
of paper, rather than wading through chapters in the manual!

Frank T.