[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 02:48:41 EDT

paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Although  no alcohol to be shared, there is a port to forward though which is
up to  you!  The default is 6810 though the manual doesn't clarify  whether
this should be TCP or UDP so I forwarded in both to make  sure.

However, the manual also states that via the Network & Multi  PC tab of the
configuration module you can define the port to use. That's  one brownie
point from me, a nice touch.  Eye of IVAO another,  Multi-PC and FSX support,
two more, it's stacking up. Now if only they  could sort out the comms with
something akin to  PCI's...

Paul

Thanks Paul, I've got some reading to do

Frank T.