[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 02:46:59 +0100

Although no alcohol to be shared, there is a port to forward though which is
up to you!  The default is 6810 though the manual doesn't clarify whether
this should be TCP or UDP so I forwarded in both to make sure.

However, the manual also states that via the Network & Multi PC tab of the
configuration module you can define the port to use. That's one brownie
point from me, a nice touch.  Eye of IVAO another, Multi-PC and FSX support,
two more, it's stacking up. Now if only they could sort out the comms with
something akin to PCI's...