[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:31:23 +0100

B****cks, the links are wrong, it's www.ivao.aero and www.ivaeo.aero\softdev

Mia culpa

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 31 July 2007 09:11
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

How do you mean Frank? To set up IVAO?

If so then register at www.ivao.org

Download and install their pilot client IvAp (version 1.3.4 for fs9 only,
beta version 1.9.2 for FSX compatability), if using v1.3.4, download their
multi-player Traffic library MTL v3.0.3 (it's built in to the FSX version).

For voice, download and install Teamspeak.

The software is on www.ivao.org\softdev then IVAO Pilot Client/Download with
Teamspeak being under 3rd party Software/Voice Clients.

Once registered, install IvAp then, if necessary, MTL and finally TeamSpeak.

TIPS:

The IvAp installation should include a TSRemote.dll file which is placed in
the default IvAp directory, copy and paste this to your FS directory.  The
manual covers this but it's not obvious so I include it here.  I sure
whether to put it in the FS root directory of under modules.  In the end I
did both then added TSRemote.dll=1 to the [OldModules] section of FS9.cfg

Once you have TeamSpeak installed, set it up to use PTT from Settings/Sound
Input and Output Settings.