[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:15:10 +0100

Controllers can log in to any open frequency so as long as they haven't
opened up an ATC position themselves they can double up for training. The
downside is that there isn't a second channel available for instruction so
that must be done via Skype or text. I'm sure they can't discuss tactics on
the live channel.