[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:01:36 +0100

You've got to hand it to the Germans, they have15 flights on IVAO, within Germany, plus another 43 flights leaving or entering German airspace.

Thinking back to the time before September 1939, they had been very much into gliding, because the post WWW I conditions forbade them training pilots in powered aircraft.

I do hope we have nothing to be alarmed about..................

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I've just noticed there were two, now only one, controll positions with two controllers on the same frequency. One was trainee on listening only.
Good idea.

Gerry Winskill

Fivewildthings@xxxxxxx wrote:

John,
If you go down the IVAO route, and if it helps, I am still a registered member Colin Fred - this is just an exploratory step at the moment. Consider it a backup plan against PCi going down the tubes. bones